Friday, July 30, 2010

Long time, no see

It has been a while... Life has been crazy. I'm going to try to catch you up on the important things over the next week.
Remember my post about the Ragnar Race my son ran? How I told myself I couldn't do it? Last week I was visiting with a neighbor who told me she had signed up to have a team at the 2011 Ragnar Race. She had most of the team spots open. So I signed up! I gave her a check the next day. (Oh, I just realized she hasn't cashed that check yet... I'd better balance my checkbook soon. It isn't cheap to run the Ragnar!) Anyway, I've started training already, though it just might kill me. I dusted off the treadmill, which hasn't been used much since Jared ran the Ragnar. I ignored the backpack full of weights that he would wear while running on the treadmill... I was lucky to survive the 15 minutes of running without passing out.
My neighbor ran the Ragnar with friends this year. Their team name was Fat kids win at teeter totter... I'll let you know as soon as I know what our team name will be this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment