Saturday, March 13, 2010

Money Tip 1: Coupons

It is time to cut back the spending. Goal one: watch sales and use coupons. I spent an hour yesterday cutting out coupons and putting them in my coupon book. I have a three ring binder with dividers (labeled: cereal, snacks, hair products, diary, etc). I put the coupons in sheet protectors divided for baseball cards. Ask neighbors for their newspapers (my excuse was that my boys needed a scout project and we were going to recycle them- and we did take them to the recycler- after we got the coupons) or some papers have packages that allow you to get extra papers on Sunday. A great site for finding sales and help on using coupons is Grocerysmarts.com. The passport, if it comes up blank is: g84rcm. Have fun couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment