Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunny Friday

It is a sunny Friday. I’m glad, since I need the warm sunshine. The kids did their school work, then we picked up boxes of ICAN brochures. Funny thing, I ran into a friend at the printer. I haven’t seen her in a while and it’s nice to catch up. She said she wondered if I was around when she saw eight boxes with ICAN brochures taped on the side! Now I’ve got to make a trip or two to the post office to get them mailed to our bookstore.
I took to the kids to a park for some play time, but it was cut short by a little girl with a little bladder. Oh, well, she’s just like her mom, always going!
We are headed to Salt Lake City now. I need to drop off my son’s laptop that crashed. He does his school work on it, so I want it repaired so he can get back to work. This was good timing, I guess, since he is off camping anyway. I’m not sure where the rest of the day will take us, but am ready for some fun.
Hugs, The Personal Experience Expert

No comments:

Post a Comment